TRAINER - GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
TRAINER – GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
BARTON ON HUMBER
£Competitive – Permanent
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate level trainee to join the Commercial IT department of our local, well known Timber & Builders Merchant, client with branches throughout the UK. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, who loves engaging with people, educated to GSCE (grade 9 – 4 (grade A* to C) including Maths & English), A’ level, or a recent degree graduate who has a keen interest in developing a career as a Trainer within the IT department. The company offer a genuine opportunity for a self-confident, motivated individual, with the ability to build a professional rapport with colleagues, to develop their skills and career in the exciting world of training. If you are a graduate, with a keen interest in IT, especially Microsoft Office and ERP systems, enjoy people and would love the opportunity to work in a training environment this is a fantastic opportunity for you to kick-start your career. We are looking for a car driver who, after full training, will be able to deliver training all over the UK.
Key Trainer responsibilities:
- Understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners
- Assist with the development and deliver internal training courses
- Assessing learners
- Using resources effectively
- Help prepare updates and distribute related notes and training bulletins for all the above
- Maintain training records in accordance with Company procedure
- Conduct training impact reviews to monitor training effectiveness
- Assist the Group IS trainer evaluate training and individual performance to optimise future training potential.
Personal Specification –Trainer:
Ideally a competent Microsoft Office user with an interest in developing this expertise to share with others in a training capacity
To be qualified to, or willing to work towards, the appropriate Learning and Development qualification to become an effective training resource within the business – this will be funded by the company
5 GCSE grade 9 to 4, (Grade A* to C), including Maths and English, A* level of recent degree graduate
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Excellent communication skills
Confident and emphatetic in a learning environment
If you live in or around Grimsby, Scunthorpe or Hull, this would be commutable distance for you.