Barton on Humber
8:30 - 5:00 pm (Mon – Fri)
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Commercial Graduate to join our well established, prestigious, client based on the south side of the Humber. The role of Commercial Graduate would be ideal for somebody looking to develop or even kick start their career within a Customer service/sales environment. You may be a recent graduate looking to begin your career, with a passion for picking up new skills quickly and looking for a long-term career with an exciting and progressive industry. The successful Commercial Graduate can look forward to gaining knowledge and experience from other managers within the business. In addition to a mentor you will receive top quality training and support from the Company. This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and self-motivated individual, with a passion for customer service and the ability to build long term client relationships, to develop their own career within this fast growing, market leading supplier of wood products.
Personal specification – Commercial Graduate:
- Educated to degree level or minimum of 3 “A” levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Full driving licence is desirable
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Flexible with ability to occasionally travel throughout UK and Europe
Key responsibilities – Commercial Graduate:
During the initial training period your primary role will be within the internal sales team and duties will include:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the company’s product
- Handle day-today incoming telephone calls in a professional manor from prospective and existing customers.
- Communicate and work as a team with other departments to avoid or solve problems.
- Respond to customer requests for product information, job pricing and resolving complaints in a professional and efficient manner
- Process / input customer orders on the computer system
- Support the field sales team with customer enquiries
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of the order processing facility
- Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally
- Be flexible around the needs of the business
If you live in, or around, Hull, Grimsby or Scunthorpe this opportunity will be of commutable distance for you