Ragged Edge Recruitment & Consulting are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand the team by hiring a Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer.
The role will include:
* Proactively resourcing on job boards and LinkedIn for potential candidates
* Building relationships with candidates
* Ensuring the necessary documents are on file i.e. registration forms, passports, rights to work
* Producing job specifications
* Posting advertisements online of current vacancies
* Checking job applications
* Sending out registration invites
* Handling incoming calls for the team, dealing with and re-routing enquiries; taking detailed phone messages
* Other administration as required
* Registering and interviewing candidates
* Booking interviews
* Formatting CVs
* Dealing with a large numbers of emails
* Photocopying, scanning and disposal of confidential files
Due to the nature of work, the ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail, possess the ability to multi-task, be computer literate and able to work at a fast pace.
You don't have to have recruitment experience! If you are working within the logistics sector and have an understanding of our client base then we can teach you the rest!
Our team work with a variety of Clients within the Logistics & Supply Chain sector assisting with the recruitment of professionals of all levels. We specialise in our chosen sector and place Permanent & Temp-2-Perm candidates across the UK.
Ragged Edge is synonymous within our specialist sector and we are proud to boast over 20 years experience giving us an unrivalled client reach.
We pride ourselves on our understanding of the industry and ability to deliver where our competitors can't. Our unique bespoke approach has received praise from both clients and candidates and we are often retained as exclusive recruiters. We are very flexible on background assuming the incoming professional understands our values and is able to stay true to them.
We are a small and vibrant team who provide a friendly and fun working environment. We offer a competitive salary and commission package twinned with the opportunity to play a significant part in the growth of our company