GRAPHICS CO-ORDINATOR / ACCOUNT MAN
Company - Our client is a leading specialist within the FMCG market working with blue chip accounts.
Massive opportunity to work on site with a major FMCG retailer!
• Drive consistency, accuracy and efficiency across all Graphic Communications aspects of the business.
• Manage the creative, artwork and repro processes for all printed and digital items
• Work closely with the marketing team to support creative process and implementation of marketing strategies and projects.
• Provide innovation and insight into Graphic Communications areas of responsibility
• Management with marketing of the creative process for brand packaging designs. From design brief creation, financial interrogation, review and feedback of designs to approval of final design
• Management of artwork/repro process for all brands and retailer brand consumer facing packaging
• Management of design and artwork process for collateral for internal and external activity including shopper marketing communications (eg POS, signage, consumer websites, retailer label store magazine ads)
• Management of artwork process for all corrugated packaging items for Young's brand (frozen and chilled), foodservice and retailer brand.
• Manage day to day activity with all suppliers of creative, artwork/repro and print to ensure all requirements are met on time and in full.
• Manage all aspects of Graphic Communications and business owned digital assets by way of a Digital Asset Management database.
• Be responsible for the overall brand identity for all brands through colour management of all packaging and approval of non-packaging printed items
• Press pass attendance for packaging
• Managing creation and maintenance of Brand Identity Guidelines documents
• Management of financials including approval of costs, quotes and invoices
• Manage artwork approvals of MSC and ASC Ecolabel with account manager for specific packaging ensuring that process is adhered to and all records are maintained appropriately
• Continually review ways of working and document standard working processes to drive improvements and cost savings where applicable
Skills Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Experience required within an FMCG business or Artwork / Repro agency.
• Project management experience.
• Press pass experience.
• Digital artwork approval system experience.
• Print process knowledge across Litho, Flexo and gravure print methodologies.
• An outgoing, enthusiastic and challenging team member who is able to communicate with people at all levels of the internal business and with external suppliers.
• Working with agencies and suppliers to improve the overall quality of the finished output to meet the brands and customers required high standards.
• The role demands the ability to work with a large ever changing workload with tight deadlines and a need for 'Right First Time' on artwork creation, approval and release to print
• A number of the cross-functional teams and agencies
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us - Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent