INJECTION MOULDING TOOL SETTER
As Moulding Tool Setter you will be expected to carry out the full range of duties associated with the role including:
• Setting tools in presses and their start up in line with production requirements
• Start and Stop Injection Moulding Presses
• Prepare Tools and Equipment in advance of a Tool Change
• Sling and Lift Tools using Cranes
• Presentation of 1st off part to Quality Dept for 1st off process
• Set up robot heads and load programmes
• Troubleshooting and supporting process improvements as directed by the Process Engineer
• Participate in SMED activities
• Work to and report KPI targets/results with respect to Tool Change times and OEE data
As a Moulding Tool Setter you will ideally have experience in all or some of the following areas:
• Experience with Injection Moulding, Robots and Processes such as Gas Injection, Low Pressure Injection, Foil Moulding and In-Mould Cloth are essential.
• Hold or be actively pursuing an NVQ Level 2 in Injection Moulding and Tool Setting. An NVQ Level 3 would be desirable
• Have an overhead Crane Operation Licence
Coming from volume manufacturing and ideally used to working on larger machines you will be a self- motivated team player looking for a new and exciting challenge.