GWO First Aid - HFR Solutions CIC Training Centre, Hessle Nr Hull
GWO First Aid - HFR Solutions delivers the GWO First Aid Training Module for businesses based in Hull, Grimsby & Immingham
By HFR Solutions CIC | Event Date: 11 Dec 2017
Our GWO/RUK First Aid Course provides the competence recommended for working on wind turbines
Date of Next Course: Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th December
Venue: Fire Service Headquarters, Hessle - Nr Hull
Duration: Two Days
Awarding Body: RUK / GWO (Renewables UK & Global Wind Organisation)
HFR Solutions CIC - Meeting Your RUK/GWO First Aid Training Requirements
Due to our purpose-built training facilities and flexible working approach, we can deliver the GWO First Aid single module or deliver all five facets over an intensive four-five day training program.
Looking to work within the renewables sector or revalidate your existing GWO First Aid qualifications
HFR Solutions CIC has attained the RUK & GWO training accreditations, therefore we are able to deliver the five GWO and RUK key training facets for employees, contractors and technicians looking to achieve the recognised industry standards in first aid and qualifications to undertake work within the renewables sector or simply revalidate an existing GWO First Aid qualification.
Our RUK & GWO First Aid Training Course syllabus, comprehensively covers the following key elements of first aid and its applied techniques such as;
- Health and safety duties of employers and employees
- Overview of relevant legislation, standard and guidance
- Incident / Injury detecting and reporting
- Injuries and illnesses of the human body (signs, symptoms and remedies)
- Hazards and risks in the workplace
- Correct use of techniques for first aid and lifesaving
- Risk assessments and control measures for First Aid.
- Equipment used to initiate first aid.
- Emergency procedure and safety Instructions
- Environment factors and site specific health and safety procedures
- ABC technique
- AED technique
- Rice method
- CPR method
- Use of first aid equipment
If you are looking for a highly reputable training provider based in the Humber region, who delivers RUK and GWO First Aid Training Courses, please contact HFR Solutions CIC on 01482 398521 today