Customer Journey Mapping Workshops
By The Business Hive | Event Date: 22 Jan 2019
Venue - The Business Hive, 13 Dudley Street, DN31 2AW
Enrich your customer experience and see business through your customers’ eyes
As new members of Business Hive we’re offering these workshops (usually charged) for free
This workshop will be delivered by Mark Pullar, Managing Director and Founder of All My Systems. Mark specialises in helping businesses profit from delivering memorable customer experiences and ensuring the right systems are in place to deliver this consistently.
As a business owner you know it’s business critical to consistently deliver excellent and memorable customer service.
You often don’t get the time to step back and put yourself in the shoes of your customers. What do they think of your processes? How do they feel when doing business with you?
What’s this all about?
Customer journey mapping is a hands-on business critical exercise to help you understand how your prospects and customers view your business.
It helps you to discover your customers’ experience at each step in your customer lifecycle.
Why is this business critical?
- Increasing referrals and repeat business through customers raving about their experiences will help increase your bottom line
- It will reduce the number of disruptive queries when customers aren’t sure about what’s happening
- You’ll have peace of mind and certainty that your team are consistently delivering an amazing experience
You’ll leave the workshop with 3 great assets:
- Your very own customer journey map focussed on a critical area of your business
- A guaranteed “wow” moment where you will identify a big impact that your customer experiences in their journey with you
- Techniques to use with your team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
Who is this for?
- Business owners or senior management team members. Up to 2 per business
- Businesses employing 5 staff or more
Places are limited to 6 businesses (12 people).