Commercial Property

OFFICE

To Let: £8,000 per annum

1183 sq ft (109.9 sq m)

THE OLD CHAPEL, WRAWBY STREET, BRIGG, North Lincolnshire, DN20 8JJ

Access to the property is gained via Chapel Court which is a mixed office and retail development with links through to Wrawby Street. There is a large public car park close to the property accessed from Old Courts Road. Brigg is a popular North Lincolnshire market town with the main commercial area being centred around Wrawby Street. The town has a population of just over 5,000 people with a wider rural catchment area. The available office space forms part of an impressive landmark building situated within the heart of the market town of Brigg. The property comprises a former chapel which was converted in the late 1980`s to provide high quality retail and office accommodation. The available accommodation is situated at first floor and comprises an open plan work area with private offices off. There are shared kitchen and toilet facilties throughout the building. The offices benefit from gas fired central heating, suspended ceilings and fluorescent lighting. First floor offices of 109.9 sq m (1,183 sq ft) Impressive landmark building Accessed from Chapel Court Large public car park close by

  • Impressive landmark building

  • First floor offices

  • 1,290 sq ft

Download a Brochure